Thursday, June 26, 2008

Welcome To Wrapperlicious' Blog

I am very excited about Wrapperlicious. Designing customized wrappers bring me so much joy, especially since I know my products bring a ton of joy to the recipient and others. I've seen first hand how customized wrappers make a person feel.

Mass produced favors are nice, but personalized favors are like putting the icing on the cake. Now who doesn't like icing. Personalized favors say that you put thought & care into your favor choice. Nothing compares to seeing someone's picture or name on our favors. I remember one lady told me that her daughter thought she was a star, because she had her own candy bar with her picture on it. And she actually walked around with a big head for about two weeks. I thought that was the best compliment in the world.

I think I get more excited about how my wrappers make people feel, more than anything else. Sometimes I just feel like I'm in the market of creating joy, which is my birth name by the way. If I can make one person happy and feel special, then I know Wrapperlicious is working. I know I still have a way to go and more wrappers to design, but being the mom of three young children, 6, 5 and 3, it's a challenge. I'm getting there, I'm getting there and I'm not going to stop until I've arrived...smile.

No comments: